KOHLER K-29638-NA Aquifer+ two-stage under-counter purification system
Feel confident with every sip that you are getting nothing but the best for you and your family. The Aquifer+ two-stage water purification system effectively reduces contaminants including bacteria, virus, lead, mercury, chlorine and pharmaceuticals in y
- Two-stage purification system reduces contaminants such as bacteria, virus, lead, mercury, chlorine, chloramine, select pharmaceuticals and more.
- Reduces over 95% of perfluorooctanoic acid (PFOA) and perfluorooctane sulfonate (PFOS) in drinking water.
- Two-cartridge system includes coconut shell-based carbon filter and hollow fiber membrane filter.
- Hollow fiber membrane technology reduces bacteria and virus in the water.
- 0.85 gpm (gallons per minute) maximum flow rate at 60 psi.
- Provides the equivalent of over 2,900 standard 16.9-oz bottles of water.
- Filter head automatically turns off the water supply when cartridge is removed.
- Postage-paid recycling program for used cartridges to reduce solid waste to landfills.
- Includes K-77687 carbon block VOC and K-29639 hollow fiber single replacement filter cartridges.
- Recommended for use with beverage and bar faucets such as Wellspring and Carafe.
- Under-sink installation.
- High-impact plastic construction.
We Also Recommend
KOHLER K-77688-NA Aquifer 2 pack replacement filter cartridges
KOHLER K-6666-AG Wellspring Beverage faucet
KOHLER K-77686-NA Aquifer double-cartridge water filtration system
KOHLER K-77685-NA Aquifer single cartridge water filtration system