KOHLER K-77685-NA Aquifer single cartridge water filtration system
Enjoy greater peace of mind about the water you drink at home. The Aquifer water filtration system effectively reduces contaminants including lead, mercury, chlorine, and pharmaceuticals in your cold water. While many other systems use coal-based media filters, the Aquifer filter uses ground-up coconut shells, making it more eco-friendly. Under-sink installation is fast and easy, and the compact Aquifer system fits alongside garbage disposals and household items stored below the sink.
- Single-stage filtration and absorption system.
- Reduces Chlorine Taste & Odor, Chloramine, Particulate Class I, Lead, Asbestos, Cyst, Mercury, Turbidity, and select Pharmaceuticals. See Performance Data Sheet for individual contaminants and reduction performance.
- Includes K-77687 Aquifer single replacement cartridge.
- Available recycling program of used cartridges, reducing solid waste to landfills.
- Filter head automatically turns off the water supply when cartridge is removed.
- 0.85 gpm maximum flow rate at 60 psi.
- Eco-friendly coconut shell based carbon filter.
- Recommended use with the Wellspring beverage and Carafe kitchen faucets.
- Quarter-turn twist cartridge for easy installation and replacement.
- High-impact plastic construction.
We Also Recommend
KOHLER K-6666-AG Wellspring Beverage faucet
KOHLER K-6639 Whitehaven Stainless steel sink racks for 36" Whitehaven(R...