KOHLER K-728-K MasterShower 3/4" 2- or 3-way transfer valve
The MasterShower transfer valve brings a new level of innovation and flexibility as a custom shower solution. When paired with compatible trim, its three-way design allows control of up to three separate components to six different outputs, and can also easily be configured as a two-way transfer valve.
- Transfers water flow to up to three separate components/outlets.
- Components/outlets can be operated individually or in any combination of two components at the same time.
- Supplied as a three-way transfer valve (360 degree handle rotation) but can be configured onsite for two-way operation (120 degree handle rotation).
- Single-handle operation.
- Using 1 outlet: 18 gpm flow rate at 45 psi; using 2 outlets: 20.8 gpm at 45 psi.
- One 3/4" female NPT inlet connection.
- Three 1/2" female NPT outlet connections.
- Requires additional valve/s to control On/Off operation and temperature (sold separately).
- Requires transfer/diverter valve trim (sold separately).
We Also Recommend
KOHLER K-8304-KS Rite-Temp pressure-balancing valve body and cartridge k...
KOHLER K-528-PM DTV Two-port digital thermostatic valve
KOHLER K-11748-KS Rite-Temp 1/2" pressure-balancing valve with push-butt...
KOHLER K-682-K DTV Six-port thermostatic valve