KOHLER K-104C36-SANA Composed Touchless faucet with Kinesis sensor technology, DC-powered
With understated minimalist style, the Composed faucet brings elegant residential design to commercial bathrooms. Kinesis technology features a concealed sensor inside the spout for highly accurate, consistent activation and a sleek look. Valving is located below the deck, creating a smaller footprint with a clean, design-forward aesthetic.
- Kinesis technology with concealed sensor allows for a clean aesthetic and provides extraordinarily accurate and reliable actuation in varying installation environments.
- Below-counter valving reduces the faucet footprint and provides easier service.
- Design-forward aesthetic for commercial bathroom spaces.
- 0.5 gpm (1.9 lpm) maximum flow rate.
- AA battery-powered; up to four-year battery life (approx. 105,000 cycles).
- On-demand usage with 30-second max. continual run cycle to prevent vandalism and save water.
- Vandal-resistant aerator.
- 18" (457 mm) stainless steel braided flexible supply hose for easy installation.
- 5-13/16" (148 mm) spout reach.
- Grid drain.
We Also Recommend
KOHLER K-5420 Clean Caps Low-profile toilet bolt caps
KOHLER K-5244-ET Steward Hybrid high-efficiency urinal with 3/4" top spud
KOHLER K-4991-ET Bardon High-Efficiency Urinal (HEU), washout, wall-hung...
KOHLER K-76317 Primme Manual flushometer valve for 0.125 gpf washdown ur...