KOHLER K-10TH00K10 Mach Tripoint Hybrid energy powered 1.0 gpf toilet flushometer
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Operating with a sophisticated electronic sensor, Mach touchless flushometers with Tripoint technology feature highly accurate, dependable performance. These flushometer valves, which offer attractive options for any commercial or institutional installation, comply with the guidelines of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Elevate your experience with KOHLER.
- Water-saving 1.0 gpf (3.8 lpf) flush valve uses 22% less water than 1.28 gpf (4.8 lpf) flush valves.
- Activation distance is factory-set.
- Chloramine and chlorine resistance on all rubber components exposed to waterway.
- Engineered for optimal performance with KOHLER commercial fixtures.
- 125-micron filter protects internal components.
- High back pressure vacuum breaker.
- Locking stop cap provides protection against vandalism.
- No external flush volume adjustment ensures water conservation.
- 24-hour automatic sentinel flush keeps trapway fresh.
- Mechanical override enables flushometer to be used manually even during a power outage.
We Also Recommend
KOHLER K-5420 Clean Caps Low-profile toilet bolt caps
Sale price $10.13 $10.13
KOHLER K-5244-ET Steward Hybrid high-efficiency urinal with 3/4" top spud
Sale price $520.95 $520.95 - $776.89 $776.89
KOHLER K-4991-ET Bardon High-Efficiency Urinal (HEU), washout, wall-hung...
Sale price $255.79 $255.79 - $384.34 $384.34
KOHLER K-96057 Highcliff Ultra Floor-mount top spud flushometer bowl
Sale price $169.43 $169.43 - $252.00 $252.00