KOHLER K-10UD00D20 Mach Tripoint DC 0.125 gpf urinal flushometer
Operating with a sophisticated electronic sensor, touchless flushometers with Mach Tripoint technology feature highly accurate, dependable performance. These flushometer valves, which offer attractive options for any commercial or institutional installation, comply with the guidelines of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Elevate your experience with KOHLER.
- 0.125 gpf (0.47 lpf).
- Activation distance is factory-set.
- Chloramine and chlorine resistance on all rubber components exposed to waterway.
- Engineered for optimal performance with KOHLER commercial fixtures.
- 125-micron filter protects internal components.
- High back pressure vacuum breaker.
- Locking stop cap provides protection against vandalism.
- No external flush volume adjustment ensures water conservation.
- 24-hour automatic sentinel flush keeps trapway fresh.
- Mechanical override enables flushometer to be used manually even during a power outage.
We Also Recommend
KOHLER K-5420 Clean Caps Low-profile toilet bolt caps
KOHLER K-5244-ET Steward Hybrid high-efficiency urinal with 3/4" top spud
KOHLER K-4991-ET Bardon High-Efficiency Urinal (HEU), washout, wall-hung...
KOHLER K-76317 Primme Manual flushometer valve for 0.125 gpf washdown ur...