KOHLER K-21371 Aquifer Refine Water purification system with KOHLER Konnect
Feel confident with every sip that you are getting nothing but the best for you and your family. The Aquifer Refine water filtration system with KOHLER Konnect voice-activation technology, effectively reduces contaminants including bacteria, virus, lead, mercury, chlorine select pharmaceuticals, VOC's and more in your cold water. While many other systems use coal-based media filters, Aquifer Refine uses three recyclable filters: two carbon block filters and an ultra-filter. Under-sink installation is fast and easy, and the compact Aquifer Refine system fits alongside garbage disposals and household items stored below the sink.
- Three-stage purification system with KOHLER Konnect voice activation technology lets you know your water usage and filter life.
- Reduces over 95% of perfluorooctanoic acid (PFOA) and perfluorooctane sulfonate (PFOS) in drinking water.
- Ultra-filter membrane technology reduces bacteria and virus in the water.
- Reduces contaminants such as bacteria, virus, lead, mercury, chorine, select pharmaceuticals, VOC's and more.
- AC-powered operation—no batteries to replace (requires AC power outlet).
- Provides up to 792 gallons, or the equivalent of over 5,800 16.9 fl oz bottles of water (results may vary based on water pressure, temperature and incoming water quality).
- 0.65 gpm (2.46 lmin) maximum flow rate at 60 psi (4.14 bar).
- Filter head automatically turns off the water supply when cartridge is removed.
- Includes three filter cartridges (K-21372, K-21373, K-21374).
- Recommended for use with beverage faucets, such as Wellspring.