KOHLER K-22155 Aquifer Reverse osmosis (RO) water purification system
Feel confident with every sip that you are providing the best quality water for you and your family. The Aquifer reverse osmosis (RO) water purification system effectively reduces contaminants including arsenic, fluoride, TDS, bacteria, virus, lead, mercury, chlorine, and pharmaceuticals in your cold water. Install your Aquifer reverse osmosis purification system with a KOHLER reverse osmosis-compatible Wellspring beverage faucet, available in five finishes and Traditional or Contemporary styles.
- Four-stage purification system reduces contaminants such as arsenic, fluoride, bacteria, virus, lead, mercury, chlorine, chloramine, select pharmaceuticals and more.
- Reduces over 95% of perfluorooctanoic acid (PFOA) and perfluorooctane sulfonate (PFOS) in drinking water.
- 1:1 ratio high-recovery reverse osmosis membrane creating less waste water.
- Provides up to 27.5 gallons per day, or the equivalent of over 200 16.9-oz. bottles of water (results may vary based on water pressure, temperature and incoming water quality).
- 0.5 gpm (1.9 l/min) maximum flow rate at 60 psi (4.1 bar).
- 3.2 gallon storage tank.
- Filter head automatically turns off the water supply when cartridge is removed.
- Postage-paid recycling program for used cartridges to reduce solid waste to landfills.
- Requires Kohler RO-compatible beverage faucet with air gap.
- For cold water use only.