KOHLER K-24386-JE 18.02 by Janet Echelman Veil Vessel bathroom sink
Designed by revolutionary artist Janet Echelman, 18.02 brings the simple, yet dynamic nature of water to life in a captivating way. Featured on the Veil Vessel sink, Janet’s pattern marries notes from the molecular structure of water with graceful, swirling circular paths. The subtle metallic pigments she chose magically shift between champagne golds and soft silvers as you view it from different angles, allowing for endless versatility in faucet and accessory pairings. The sink’s understated beauty is as breathtaking as Janet’s sculptural work, which similarly shifts from being “an object you look at, into an experience you can get lost in.” Janet Echelman is a recipient of the Smithsonian American Ingenuity Award in Visual Arts, honoring “the greatest innovators in America today.” Oprah ranked her work #1 on her List of 50 Things That Make You Say Wow!, and Architectural Digest named her an AD Innovator for “changing the very essence of urban spaces."
- Produced in collaboration with renowned artist Janet Echelman.
- Asymmetrical oval basin.
- Innovative Supramic technology provides superior strength and ultra-thin edge profiles.
- Decorated with mixed metallic pattern on white background.
- Includes optional color-matched brass drain cover.
- Coordinates with other products in the Veil collection.
- No faucet holes; requires wall- or counter-mount faucet.