KOHLER K-25042-SS Modflex Adjust-a-Bowl flushometer bowl with top spud in White
The KOHLER Modflex Adjust-a-Bowl is a revolutionary retrofit solution for replacing wall-mounted toilets with floor-mounted toilets. The Modflex Adjust-a-Bowl features an innovative adjustable-height connector that attaches to the existing wall carrier and outlet. It is designed to cover the current wall bowl footprint and requires no refinishing of wall or floor. This retrofit solution saves thousands of dollars in labor and material costs compared to a gut renovation and minimizes lost revenue due to an out-of-service room.
- Elongated bowl.
- Siphon jet.
- 1.28 or 1.6 gpf (4.8 or 6.0 lpf) depending on flushometer specified.
- 10-1/2" x 7-1/2" (267 x 190 mm) water surface.
- Minimal design detail and partially concealed skirt for ease of cleaning.
- Easy-to-clean low-profile bolt caps.
- Pair with KOHLER flushometers and seats for a complete solution.
- Supports static load of 2,500 lbs.
- Antimicrobial finish inhibits the growth of mold-, mildew-, stain-, and odor-causing bacteria on the fixture surface.
- 1-1/2" (38 mm) top spud.
- Vitreous china.
We Also Recommend
KOHLER K-7272 Clearflo Slotted overflow bath drain
KOHLER K-8189 Verticyl Rectangle under-mount bathroom sink
KOHLER K-4108 C3-230 Elongated bidet toilet seat
KOHLER K-965-AK Purist 2.5 gpm single-function wall-mount showerhead wit...