KOHLER K-26342 Anthem Four-port thermostatic valve with integral volume control
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Thermostatic technology allows you to maintain consistent temperature control in your showering system for the ultimate shower experience. This precision-engineered, best-in-class thermostatic valve comes mostly assembled for easy installation, and is designed for use with the elegant thermostatic valve control panel trim with recessed push-buttons. With four independently controllable ports, this valve is ideally suited for applications where up to four outlets are required.
- High-flow thermostatic mixing valve.
- Mechanically controlled thermostatic mixing valve maintains outlet temperature throughout shower experience.
- Up to 8 gpm (30.3 lpm) flow rate at 45 psi (3.1 bar) with maximum flow of 7 gpm (26.5 lpm) from one outlet.
- 3/4" female NPT inlet connections.
- 1/2" female NPT outlets.
- Service stops with integral filters.
- Antiscald protection.
- Integrated adjustable high-temperature limit stop to control maximum water temperature.
- Adjustable comfort setting (preset at approximately 104°F).
- Conserve water by enabling built-in eco mode, which limits use to only one outlet at a time.
We Also Recommend
KOHLER K-8304-KS Rite-Temp pressure-balancing valve body and cartridge k...
Sale price $132.15 $132.15
KOHLER K-728-K MasterShower 3/4" 2- or 3-way transfer valve
Sale price $186.71 $186.71
KOHLER K-528-PM DTV Two-port digital thermostatic valve
Sale price $708.79 $708.79
KOHLER K-11748-KS Rite-Temp 1/2" pressure-balancing valve with push-butt...
Sale price $210.98 $210.98