KOHLER K-28210 Anthem Three-port digital thermostatic valve
Digital thermostatic technology provides accurate, precise, and consistent temperature and flow in your showering system. This precision-engineered, best-in-class digital thermostatic valve is designed for use with the Anthem digital control. Its easy plug-and-play design makes installation simple. With three independently controllable outlet ports, this valve is ideally suited for applications where three shower outlets are required. Optional built-in eco mode lets you use just one outlet at a time to conserve water.
- Digitally controlled thermostatic mixing valve.
- Antiscald protection.
- Built-in temperature and flow control.
- Conserve water by enabling built-in eco mode, which limits use to only one outlet at a time.
- Highly anticipated updates to the KOHLER Konnect app will unlock additional Anthem system features, Kohler-developed experiences, and system updates.
- Up to 12 gpm (45.4 lpm) flow rate at 45 psi (3.1 bar) with maximum flow of 9.5 gpm (36 lpm) from one outlet.
- Three independently controllable 1/2" outlets with brass tube connections.
- 1/2" inlets with brass tube connections.
We Also Recommend
KOHLER K-8304-KS Rite-Temp pressure-balancing valve body and cartridge k...
KOHLER K-728-K MasterShower 3/4" 2- or 3-way transfer valve
KOHLER K-528-PM DTV Two-port digital thermostatic valve
KOHLER K-11748-KS Rite-Temp 1/2" pressure-balancing valve with push-butt...