KOHLER K-28211 Anthem Four-port digital thermostatic valve
Digital thermostatic technology provides accurate, precise, and consistent temperature and flow control in your showering system. This precision-engineered, best-in-class digital thermostatic valve is designed for use with the Anthem digital control. Its easy plug-and-play design makes installation simple. With four independently controllable outlet ports, this valve is ideally suited for applications where four shower outlets are required, offering two different temperature and flow zones. Optional built-in eco mode lets you use just one outlet at a time to conserve water.
- Digitally controlled thermostatic mixing valve.
- Antiscald protection.
- Built-in temperature and flow control.
- Allows for two different temperature and flow zones in your shower.
- Conserve water by enabling built-in eco mode, which limits use to only one outlet at a time.
- Highly anticipated updates to the KOHLER Konnect app will unlock additional Anthem system features, Kohler-developed experiences, and system updates.
- Up to 22 gpm (83 lpm) flow rate at 45 psi (3.1 bar) with maximum flow of 9.5 gpm (36 lpm) from one outlet.
- Four independently controllable 1/2" outlets with brass tube connections.
- 3/4" inlets with brass tube connections.