KOHLER K-2976-KS-NA MasterShower XVII 3/4" thermostatic valve with integral volume control and stops
Take showering beyond the ordinary with this 3/4-inch MasterShower thermostatic valve. When paired with a stacked valve trim, this valve delivers a high-temperature limit stop for added safety, and a high-flow rate for precise, consistent temperature control.
- MasterShower thermostatic valve features an innovative shuttle design that delivers precise, consistent temperature control and a generous flow rate.
- Thermostatic valve allows bather to set and maintain precise temperature.
- Factory calibrated comfort setting at 104 degrees Fahrenheit.
- High-temperature safety stop ensures water temperature stays below 120 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 17.2 gpm (gallons per minute) flow rate through bottom port and 14.9 gpm flow rate through top port.
- 3/4-inch inlet.
- Requires stacked valve trim (sold separately).
- Patented K-joint installation technology ensures consistent trim appearance, regardless of variability in valve rough-in (included with trim).
- Brass construction.
We Also Recommend
KOHLER K-528-PM-NA DTV Two-port digital thermostatic valve
KOHLER K-10350-NA Rite-Temp deep rough-in kit for K-8305 cartridges
KALLISTA P29528-00-NA 3/4" Volume Control Rough-In Assembly