KOHLER K-300-K-NA 1/2" ceramic high-flow valve system
This 1/2-inch ceramic valve works behind the scenes to give you optimal performance from your KOHLER faucet. It features brass construction for durability, and long-lasting ceramic valves that offer a lifetime of smoothly functioning water flow.
- High-flow valve ensures optimal water flow performance.
- Quarter-turn ceramic disc valves exceed industry longevity standards, ensuring durable performance for life.
- 15.0 to 17.0 gpm (gallons per minute) flow rate.
- For use with bath- or deck-mount faucets.
- Requires valve trim (sold separately).
- Brass valve bodies.
We Also Recommend
KOHLER K-8304-KS-NA Rite-Temp pressure-balancing valve body and cartridg...
KOHLER K-2971-KS-NA Rite-Temp HiFlow Rite-Temp(R) 3/4" pressure-balancin...
KOHLER K-10350-NA Rite-Temp deep rough-in kit for K-8305 cartridges
KALLISTA P29528-00-NA 3/4" Volume Control Rough-In Assembly