KOHLER K-31110 Real Rain overhead panel
Experience the gentle buildup of a warm summer rainstorm in your shower. The Real Rain overhead panel is designed with a water reservoir that relies on gravity to shape individual drops that replicate rainfall. When the reservoir fills, water spills into the remainder of the showerhead, covering over 775 nozzles, and raindrops begin to fall softly and slowly then grow in strength and speed until the shower feels, sounds, and looks like a warm summer rain. Push a button and the Deluge feature releases a reservoir of water in one powerful instant to simulate an energetic burst of heavy rain.
- 775 silicone concave nozzles produce a full-coverage rain experience.
- 2.5 gpm (9.5 lpm) maximum flow rate.
- Deluge function delivers approximately 0.5 gallons of water in 8 seconds at the push of a button.
- Deluge function is actuated with Real Rain diverter valve (in manual showers) or can be actuated directly with the DTV+ system.
- Center of the panel is designed as a rain-free zone to keep user's face dry and encourage easy breathing during regular use. Deluge function flows from center of the panel when actuated.
- Mounts flush to the surface of a drop ceiling.
- 19"x19" silicone panel provides wide-coverage area with easy-to-clean nozzles.
We Also Recommend
KOHLER K-965-AK Purist 2.5 gpm single-function wall-mount showerhead wit...
KOHLER K-26149 Honesty 10" 2.5 gpm rainhead
KOHLER K-22170 Purist 2.5 gpm multifunction showerhead with Katalyst air...
KOHLER K-22174 Forté wall-mount supply elbow with check valve