KOHLER K-3519 Highline Classic Comfort Height two-piece elongated 1.0 gpf toilet bowl
Highline Pressure Lite 1.0 gpf toilets are perfect for those customers aggressively seeking the benefits of water conservation. This toilet qualifies for water rebate programs and contributes to LEED credits. An optimized 1.0-gallon flush setting reduces water consumption by more than 30% over 1.6-gallon toilets, offering a water savings of more than 5,000 gallons of water per toilet, per year.
- Vitreous china.
- Elongated bowl.
- Equipped with Sloan FLUSHMATE – Sloan Valve Company.
- Polished chrome trip lever.
- 1.0 gpf (3.8 lpf).
- 2-1/4" (57 mm) fully-glazed trapway.
- 11-1/2" (292 mm) x 9-1/2" (241 mm) water area.
- 30-1/8" (765 mm) x 21-1/4" (540 mm) x 31-1/4" (794 mm).
- Seat and supply line sold separately.