KOHLER K-3761 Stages 45" x 18-1/2" x 9-13/16" undermount single-bowl workstation kitchen sink with wet surface area
Designed in collaboration with the chefs at Kohler's Five Diamond resort hotel, Stages meets the needs of the serious home cook. The Stages sink comes with a full array of integrated accessories to simplify the cooking and cleanup processes. The design offers a wide basin to accommodate large pots and pans, as well as a stepped side platform for prepping food or drying dishes. Handcrafted from premium quality, 16-gauge stainless steel, Stages features an engineered sound-absorption system that significantly reduces disposal and dishwashing noise.
- 48" (1,219 mm) minimum base cabinet width.
- Single bowl with side platform.
- Versatile design allows the side platform to be installed on right or left.
- Includes a dishwasher-safe utensil tray.
- Includes a versatile flip tray that works as a cutting board or large tray for food prep and cleaning.
- Includes six microwave and dishwasher-safe prep bowls to maintain an organized cooking station.
- Includes a large American walnut hardwood cutting board that provides a durable work surface that is beautiful, portable, and easy to clean.
- Includes a stainless steel accessory storage rack to maintain a clutter-free sink area when accessories are not in use.
- Includes a sink rack to help protect the sink basin from daily wear.
- Works with all standard countertop thicknesses. Pairs best with 30 mm countertop thickness if a flush surface between counter and cutting board is desired.