KOHLER K-40TH00K10 Mach WAVE 1.0 gpf toilet flushometer, HES-powered
Shipping calculated at checkout.
WAVE technology offers hygienic touchless operation on command. Activating only when a hand is waved directly over the flushometer, the sensor eliminates random flushing that can be frightening for children. And by removing false actuations, WAVE technology provides even greater water savings.
- Water-saving 1.0 gpf (3.8 lpf) flush valve uses 22% less water than 1.28 gpf (4.8 lpf) flush valves.
- Activation distance is factory-set.
- Chloramine and chlorine resistance on all rubber components exposed to waterway.
- Engineered for optimal performance with KOHLER commercial fixtures.
- 125-micron filter protects internal components.
- High back pressure vacuum breaker.
- Locking stop cap provides protection against vandalism.
- No external flush volume adjustment ensures water conservation.
- 24-hour automatic sentinel flush keeps trapway fresh.
- Mechanical override enables flushometer to be used manually even during a power outage.
We Also Recommend
KOHLER K-5420 Clean Caps Low-profile toilet bolt caps
Sale price $10.13 $10.13
KOHLER K-5244-ET Steward Hybrid high-efficiency urinal with 3/4" top spud
Sale price $520.95 $520.95 - $776.89 $776.89
KOHLER K-4991-ET Bardon High-Efficiency Urinal (HEU), washout, wall-hung...
Sale price $255.79 $255.79 - $384.34 $384.34
KOHLER K-96057 Highcliff Ultra Floor-mount top spud flushometer bowl
Sale price $169.43 $169.43 - $252.00 $252.00