KOHLER K-40TH00N10-RF Mach WAVE 1.28 gpf toilet flushometer retrofit, HES-powered
WAVE technology offers hygienic touchless operation on command. Activating only when a hand is waved directly over the flushometer, the sensor eliminates random flushing that can be frightening for children. And by removing false actuations, WAVE technology provides even greater water savings.
- 1.28 gpf (4.8 lpf).
- Activation distance is factory-set.
- Chloramine and chlorine resistance on all rubber components exposed to waterway.
- Engineered for optimal performance with KOHLER commercial fixtures.
- 125-micron filter protects internal components.
- No external flush volume adjustment ensures water conservation.
- 24-hour automatic sentinel flush keeps trapway fresh.
- Mechanical override enables flushometer to be used manually even during a power outage.
- Powered by a 30 year/875,000 cycle hybrid energy cell, based on 72 uses per day.
- Less stop valve and tailpiece.