KOHLER K-40UH00G20-RF Mach WAVE 0.5 gpf urinal flushometer retrofit, HES-powered
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Operating with a sophisticated electronic sensor, touchless flushometers with Mach WAVE technology feature highly accurate, dependable performance. These low water consumption flushometer valves, which offer attractive options for any commercial or institutional installation, comply with the guidelines of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
- 0.5 gpf (1.9 lpf).
- Activation distance is factory-set.
- Chloramine and chlorine resistance on all rubber components exposed to waterway.
- Engineered for optimal performance with KOHLER commercial fixtures.
- 125-micron filter protects internal components.
- No external flush volume adjustment ensures water conservation.
- 24-hour automatic sentinel flush keeps trapway fresh.
- Mechanical override enables flushometer to be used manually even during a power outage.
- Powered by a 30 year/875,000 cycle hybrid energy cell.
- Less stop valve and tailpiece.