KOHLER K-7546-RF Tripoint(R) exposed hybrid 0.125 gpf washdown flushometer with retrofit for urinal installation in Polished Chrome
Operating with a sophisticated electronic sensor, Touchless flushometers with Tripoint technology feature highly accurate, dependable performance. These flushometer valves, which offer attractive options for any commercial or institutional installation, are UL listed and comply with the guidelines of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
- Powered by the 30-year Hybrid Energy System.
- Optimized and intended for use with the K-4904-ET 1/8 gpf (gallons per flush) High-Efficiency Urinal.
- Electronic infrared sensor with Tripoint(TM) technology for accurate activation.
- Intended for urinal installations with 3/4-inch top spud coupling connection.
- 1/8 gpf (gallons per flush) for low water consumption.
- Piston technology offers reliable and accurate performance across pressures.
- Activation distance is factory set - no adjustments on-site.
- Chloramine resistance on all rubber exposed to waterway.
- Manual courtesy flush button (works without DC power).
- 24-hour sentinel flush operates automatically if unit not flushed for 24 hours.