KOHLER K-80TM00K10 Mach Manual 1.0 gpf toilet flushometer
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Flushometers with Mach technology feature reliable piston technology to deliver consistent performance and accurate discharge across a full range of incoming water pressures.
- Water-saving 1.0 gpf (3.8 lpf) flush valve uses 22% less water than 1.28 gpf (4.8 lpf) flush valves.
- 125-micron filter protects internal components.
- High back pressure vacuum breaker.
- Locking stop cap and nonhold open design provide protection against vandalism.
- No external flush volume adjustment ensures water conservation.
- Chloramine and chlorine resistance on all rubber components exposed to waterway.
- Includes sweat solder kit, cover tube and wall flange.