KOHLER K-8304-PS-NA Rite-Temp pressure-balancing valve body and cartridge kit with service stops and PEX crimp connections
The new KOHLER Rite-Temp valve system sets new standards for ease of installation, application versatility, and long-term reliability, simplifying your plumbing project and providing maximum flexibility for future changes or upgrades. The Rite-Temp valve platform uses the latest pressure-balancing technology to provide anti-scald protection and temperature control for enhanced showering comfort. Once the valve is installed, select your finished trim and finish from KOHLER's comprehensive design portfolio. Should you decide to remodel in the future, simply change out your trim for the latest design without the need to change the valve installation.
- Includes valve body, pressure balance cartridge, rough-in guide, and mudguard.
- 1/2" PEX Crimp (F1807 style) inlets, with stops.
- 1/2" Universal NPT & direct sweat outlets.
- Service stops include integral check valves.
- 5.0 gpm (18.9 l/min) maximum flow rate at 45 psi.
- Single lever design cycles from off through cold to hot.
- Provides temperature regulation and automatic anti-scald protection.
- One piece cartridge design simplifies installation and maintenance.
- Adjustable high temperature limit stop to control maximum water temperature.
- Requires valve trim to complete installation (sold separately).
- Designed for use in standard, back-to-back and thin wall installations.
- Forged de-zincification-resistant brass body provides long term reliability and resistance to aggressive water conditions.
We Also Recommend
KOHLER K-99693-P-NA DTV+ digital interface
KOHLER K-8304-KS-NA Rite-Temp pressure-balancing valve body and cartridg...
KOHLER K-728-K-NA MasterShower 3/4" 2- or 3-way transfer valve
KOHLER K-682-K-NA DTV six-port thermostatic valve