KOHLER K-96058-L Highcliff Ultra Floor-mount rear spud flushometer bowl with bedpan lugs
This Highcliff Ultra floor-mount flushometer bowl features a revolutionary flushing engine and refined aesthetic design with bedpan lugs. Measuring 16-7/8" to the top of the rim, the Highcliff Ultra meets both ADA and CSA height requirements. The Ultra engine represents a breakthrough in flush performance, tolerating a wide range of water supply conditions found in R&R and new construction. The Highcliff Ultra is listed from 1.1 to 1.6 gpf but can operate at 1.0 gpf. It performs well at every flush interval, making it uniquely effective with dual flush valves. It has been proven with all manner of valves (diaphragm, piston, manual, and electronic) from a variety of manufacturers.
- Elongated bowl offers added room and comfort.
- 1-1/2" (38 mm) rear spud.
- 1.28 gpf - 1.6 gpf (4.8 - 6.0 lpf) flush range.
- 10" x 7" (254 mm x 178 mm) water surface.
- Bedpan lugs. Also available with antimicrobial finish K-96058-SSL.
- 2-1/8" (54 mm) fully glazed trapway.
- Supports static load of 2,500 lbs.