KOHLER K-96059-SS Juvenile Ultra Floor-mount top spud antimicrobial flushometer bowl
Ideal for school construction and remodeling, the Juvenile Ultra floor-mount flushometer bowl features a revolutionary flushing engine and refined aesthetic design. Measuring 13-3/4" to the top of the rim, the Juvenile Ultra meets both ADA and Texas Accessibility Standard (TAS) height requirements for elementary school children, 5 through 8 years old. The Ultra engine represents a breakthrough in flush performance, tolerating a wide range of water supply conditions found in R&R and new construction. The Juvenile Ultra is listed from 1.1 to 1.6 gpf but can operate at 1.0 gpf, and performs well at every flush interval.
- 1-1/2" (38 mm) top spud.
- 10" x 7" (254 mm x 178 mm) water surface.
- Elongated bowl, standard height.
- 2-1/8" (54 mm) fully glazed trapway.
- 10" or 12" (254 or 305 mm) rough-in.
- 1.0 gpf (3.8 lpf), 1.1 gpf (4.2 lpf), 1.28 (4.8 lpf), or 1.6 gpf (6.0 lpf) depending on flushometer specified.
- Antimicrobial finish inhibits the growth of mold-, mildew-, stain-, and odor-causing bacteria on the fixture surface. This product does not protect users against bacteria, viruses, or other disease organisms. Always clean and wash this product thoroughly