KOHLER K-96064-SS Primary Elongated floor-mount flushometer bowl, antimicrobial finish
Just the right size! The Primary toilet offers an antimicrobial finish and a low bowl height to accommodate users in kindergartens, grade schools, daycare centers, and children's wards. Precision-engineered to meet the challenges of demanding conditions, this model includes a custom toilet seat equipped with a smaller opening and scalloped side handholds to make it more comfortable for children.
- Elongated, 10-1/2" height bowl.
- Antimicrobial finish inhibits the growth of mold-, mildew-, stain-, and odor-causing bacteria on the fixture surface. This product does not protect users against bacteria, viruses, or other disease organisms. Always clean and wash this product thoroughly
- 10" x 7" (254 mm x 178 mm) water surface.
- 1-7/8" (48 mm) fully glazed trapway.
- 10" or 12" (254 or 305 mm) rough-in.
- 1.28 gpf - 1.6 gpf (4.8 - 6.0 lpf) flush range.
- Includes K-4686 toilet seat with scalloped handhold locations.
- 1-1/2" (38 mm) top spud.