KOHLER K-99695-NA DTV+ system controller module
The DTV+ system controller acts as the wiring center and "brain" for the DTV+ showering system, providing connections for every component and powering the digital interfaces. Every DTV+ system, at a minimum, requires one K-99693 interface, a K-99694 mounting bracket, and this system controller - beyond that, everything is customizable.
- Provides power to the digital interfaces and controls digital valves and other connected system devices.
- Integrated web pages for system set up and configuration using a computer/laptop connected via router or connection to home network.
- Automatically checks for software updates (with internet access).
- Two ports for connecting digital valve/s.
- Eight ports for interface/s and other system component connections.
- One Ethernet port for hard wire connection to home network or via Wi-Fi adapter (not supplied by Kohler).
- One jack for power cord connection.
- Provides connections for all system components.
- Equipped with rubber feet for locating on a countertop or shelf or can be wall mounted (fittings included).
- Reinforced engineering grade thermoplastic casing.
We Also Recommend
KOHLER K-8304-KS-NA Rite-Temp pressure-balancing valve body and cartridg...
KOHLER K-728-K-NA MasterShower 3/4" 2- or 3-way transfer valve
KOHLER K-528-PM-NA DTV Two-port digital thermostatic valve
KOHLER K-11748-KS-NA Rite-Temp 1/2" pressure-balancing valve with push-b...