KOHLER K-29374-SF03B Arendela Semi-flush light
Arendela takes inspiration from briolette, a type of gemstone faceting that was invented in the late 15th century. The briolette cut is a pear-shaped stone that has facets on the entire surface. Typically used as a bead, the faceted stone hangs and catches the light from all sides, and is the inspiration for KOHLER Briolette Artist Editions vessel sink and our Arendela lighting collection.
- The Arendela collection has a light, airy quality and is a beautiful accent for any space.
- The delicate metal framework of the fixture suspends Arendela’s briolette faceted disks, which sparkle and throw reflections from all angles as they catch the light.
- A perfect complement to the KOHLER Briolette glass vessel sink.
- Candelabra base (E12) socket, works best with clear or frosted candelabra type B or G bulbs (sold separately).
- Suitable for damp locations, per UL 1598.