KOHLER K-P28304-KSL Rite-Temp thermostatic valve body and cartridge kit with loose service stops, project pack
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The innovative KOHLER Rite-Temp valve system sets new standards for ease of installation, application versatility, and long-term reliability, simplifying your plumbing project and providing maximum flexibility for future changes or upgrades. This Rite-Temp valve platform uses the latest thermostatic technology to maintain precise temperature control with an exact high-temperature limit for added safety and showering comfort. Once the valve is installed, select your trim and finish from the comprehensive KOHLER design portfolio.
- Project Pack: Supplied 6 per case.
- Includes valve body, thermostatic cartridge, rough-in guide and mud guard.
- 1/2" Universal NPT and direct sweat inlets and outlets with stops (uninstalled kit).
- Service stops include integral check valves.
- 9 gpm (34 l/min) maximum flow rate at 45 psi.
- Single lever design cycles from off through cold to hot.
- One-piece cartridge design simplifies installation and maintenance.
- Adjustable high-temperature limit stop to control maximum water temperature.
- Requires valve trim to complete installation (sold separately).