KOHLER K-T10290-4 Forté Sculpted valve trim for transfer valve, requires valve
With their stylish sculpted silhouettes, Forté faucets complement both classic and contemporary decor. This shower valve trim with ergonomic lever handle offers a vintage look that works with a wide range of bathroom styles. Pair this trim with a MasterShower(R) 2- or 3-way transfer valve to create a personalized shower experience.
- Includes face plate with handle.
- Single handle controls flow to outlets.
- Supplied with ADA compliant metal lever handle.
- When used with K-728 Series MasterShower diverter valves, handle controls flow to two or three outlets individually or any two outlets at a time.
- When used with K-737 Series MasterShower diverter valves, handle controls flow to two or three outlets individually or only one outlet at a time.
- Valve (not supplied) can be configured on site for two or three outlet operation.
- 360 degree handle rotation with three-outlet operation.
- 120 degree handle rotation with two-outlet operation.
- Complements the Forté faucet and accessory collections.
- Trim only; requires valve to complete installation (sold separately).
- Premium material construction with metal handle ensures reliability and durability.
We Also Recommend
KOHLER K-965-AK Purist 2.5 gpm single-function wall-mount showerhead wit...
KOHLER K-26149 Honesty 10" 2.5 gpm rainhead
KOHLER K-22174 Forté wall-mount supply elbow with check valve
KOHLER K-22170 Purist 2.5 gpm multifunction showerhead with Katalyst air...