KOHLER K-T37393 PureFlo Traditional Rotary Turn bath drain trim
The new PureFlo cable bath drain introduces new to market modular technology, expanding on Kohler's rich history of design and innovation. This new drain platform is completely modular, meaning any PureFlo rough drain can accept any PureFlo trim kit, no matter if it's a rotary turn or push button handle. At any point in the life of the drain- the trim can be changed without having to access behind the bath, perfect for remodels or refreshing! Choose from our basic rotary turn handle or our contemporary, traditional or Victorian designs in rotary turn or push button. Trim kits are available in a wide variety of Kohler finishes, and are sold separate from the rough drain. PureFlo truly has something for everyone!
- Trim can be easily removed when the design or finish needs updating.
- Smooth, rotary turn operation.
- Includes handle, stopper, decorative flange with flange nut, overflow escutcheon, and alignment tool.
- Not required for pressure testing the rough drain.
- Requires K-37380, K-37382, K-37383, K-37385, or K-37386 PureFlo rough-in cable bath drain (sold separately).
- Durable metal construction.
We Also Recommend
KOHLER K-7272 ClearFlo Slotted overflow bath drain
KOHLER K-7124-A Pop-up clicker drain
KOHLER K-29590-HD1 Bente Five-piece accessory set, Herringbone in Sartor...