KOHLER K-11748-KS Rite-Temp 1/2" pressure-balancing valve with push-button diverter and screwdriver stops
Shipping calculated at checkout.
This Rite-Temp pressure-balancing valve works behind the scenes to prevent scalding and thermal shock for optimal comfort. Additionally, the unit features a diaphragm design that virtually eliminates freeze-ups from contamination and water debris. When paired with compatible trim, this valve delivers a high-temperature limit stop and an optimal comfort zone, so you can set a maximum high and then find and maintain your desired water temperature
- Rite-Temp pressure-balancing diaphragm design.
- Pressure-balancing mechanism of one-piece diaphragm cartridge design for ease of maintenance.
- Mixing valve cycles from "cold" to "hot".
- Integral diverter mechanism.
- High-temperature limit setting for added safety.
- Available with or without screwdriver stops.
- Designed for showerhead and handshower applications.
We Also Recommend
KOHLER K-8304-KS Rite-Temp pressure-balancing valve body and cartridge k...
Sale price $132.15 $132.15
KOHLER K-728-K MasterShower 3/4" 2- or 3-way transfer valve
Sale price $186.71 $186.71
KOHLER K-528-PM DTV Two-port digital thermostatic valve
Sale price $708.79 $708.79
KOHLER K-682-K DTV Six-port thermostatic valve
Sale price $1,746.08 $1,746.08