KOHLER K-23334 Aquifer Reverse osmosis (RO) carbon block VOC filter replacement
Feel confident with every sip that you are providing the best quality water for you and your family. The Aquifer reverse osmosis (RO) water purification system effectively reduces contaminants including arsenic, fluoride, TDS, bacteria, virus, lead, mercury, chlorine, and pharmaceuticals in your cold water. This carbon block VOC filter is part of the Aquifer reverse osmosis four-stage purification system.
- Reduces chloramine, PFOA/PFOS, pharmaceuticals, VOC, asbestos and more.
- Filter head automatically turns off the water supply when cartridge is removed.
- Replacing RO carbon block VOC filter every six months keeps filtration system performing effectively.
- Postage-paid recycling program for used cartridges to reduce solid waste to landfills.
- For cold water use only.
- Includes one carbon block CTO (chlorine taste & odor) filter cartridge.