KOHLER K-23963-CTW Aquifer City (municipal) water quality test kit
The Aquifer city water quality test kit provides an easy at-home way to test for 12 contaminants commonly found in your city/municipality water, rendering immediate results. This kit also tests for metals including lead, plus many inorganic compounds, and Aquifer's water filters reduce a large range of contaminants like lead and mercury. Made in the U.S.A.
- A convenient and economical way to conduct initial testing for select contaminants in your city/municipality drinking water.
- Easy-to-use at-home water test kit.
- Tests for 12 contaminants commonly found in city/municipal water.
- Check for metals (copper, iron, lead).
- Check for inorganic compounds (chloride, free chlorine, total chlorine, sulfate, nitrate, nitrite).
- Check for well water hardness, pH and alkalinity.
- Immediately compare your results using the test strips and screening results guide.
- Aquifer water filters reduce a wide range of contaminants, including lead, mercury and pharmaceuticals.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Visit KOHLER.com/Filtration to select the filter system that addresses your water needs.