KOHLER K-29651 Aquifer+ Replacement filter cartridge two-pack with hollow fiber membrane and carbon block VOC
Feel confident with every sip that you are getting nothing but the best for you and your family. Keep your Aquifer+ water purification system flowing with this two-pack of replacement filter cartridges. The Aquifer+ water purification system uses two filters to effectively reduce harmful chemicals and contaminants including bacteria, virus, lead, mercury, chlorine and pharmaceuticals in your cold water.
- Includes K-77687 carbon block VOC and K-29639 hollow fiber membrane single replacement filter cartridges.
- For use with the K-29638 Aquifer+ water purification system.
- Reduces Bacteria, Virus, Chlorine Taste & Odor, Chloramine, Particulate Class I, Lead, Asbestos, Cyst, Mercury, Turbidity, and select Pharmaceuticals. See Performance Data Sheet for individual contaminants and reduction performance.
- Reduces over 95% of perfluorooctanoic acid (PFOA) and perfluorooctane sulfonate (PFOS) in drinking water.
- Hollow fiber membrane technology reduces bacteria and virus in the water.
- 0.85 gpm maximum flow rate at 60 psi.
- Filter head automatically turns off the water supply when cartridge is removed.
- Postage-paid recycling program for used cartridges to reduce solid waste to landfills.