KOHLER K-557-K1-NA DTV+ Three-port digital thermostatic valve
For custom showering applications, this valve elevates your showering experience through the power of technology, giving you more options for cleansing and relaxation than ever. Digital thermostatic technology provides accurate, precise, and consistent temperature control. This precision-engineered, best-in-class digital thermostatic valve is designed for use with the DTV+ digital system, and its easy plug-and-go design makes installation simple. With three independently controllable outlet ports, this valve is ideally suited for applications where up to three shower outlets are required. Additionally, with the DTV+ system, this valve can also be used in combination with a second digital valve to provide either additional outlets or to deliver two different water temperatures at the same time.
- Digitally controlled thermostatic mixing valve.
- Anti-scald protection.
- Three independently controllable 1/2" outlets with copper tube connections.
- Up to 13 gallons per minute (49.2 L) flow rate with maximum flow of 8 gallons per minute (30.3 L) from one outlet.
- 1/2" (12.7 mm) inlets with copper tube connections.
- High temperature limit setting for additional protection.
- Can be mounted within a standard 2x4 wall cavity.
- Reinforced engineering grade thermoplastic body.
We Also Recommend
KOHLER K-7272 ClearFlo Slotted overflow bath drain
KOHLER K-8189 Verticyl Rectangle under-mount bathroom sink
KOHLER K-965-AK Purist 2.5 gpm single-function wall-mount showerhead wit...
KOHLER K-26149 Honesty 10" 2.5 gpm rainhead