KOHLER K-557-K1 DTV+ Three-port digital thermostatic valve
For custom showering applications, this valve elevates your showering experience through the power of technology, giving you more options for cleansing and relaxation than ever. Digital thermostatic technology provides accurate, precise, and consistent temperature control. This precision-engineered, best-in-class digital thermostatic valve is designed for use with the DTV+ digital system, and its easy plug-and-go design makes installation simple. With three independently controllable outlet ports, this valve is ideally suited for applications where up to three shower outlets are required. Additionally, with the DTV+ system, this valve can also be used in combination with a second digital valve to provide either additional outlets or to deliver two different water temperatures at the same time.
- Digitally controlled thermostatic mixing valve.
- Antiscald protection.
- Three independently controllable 1/2" outlets with copper tube connections.
- Up to 13 gpm (49.2 lpm) flow rate at 45 psi (3.1 bar) with maximum flow of 8 gpm (30.3 lpm) from one outlet.
- 1/2" (12.7 mm) inlets with copper tube connections.
- High-temperature limit setting for additional protection.
We Also Recommend
KOHLER K-8304-KS Rite-Temp pressure-balancing valve body and cartridge k...
KOHLER K-728-K MasterShower 3/4" 2- or 3-way transfer valve
KOHLER K-528-PM DTV Two-port digital thermostatic valve
KOHLER K-11748-KS Rite-Temp 1/2" pressure-balancing valve with push-butt...