KOHLER K-8300-KSL Rite-Temp Valve body rough-in with service stops (supplied loose) and universal inlets
The new KOHLER Rite-Temp valve system sets new standards for ease of installation, application versatility, and long-term reliability, simplifying your plumbing project and providing maximum flexibility for future changes or upgrades. The new KOHLER Rite-Temp valve body can be ordered separately or as a complete valve and cartridge kit (K-8304) and is available with a range of connections for different pipe materials.
- Includes valve body, rough-in guide, and test cap.
- 1/2" Universal NPT and direct sweat inlets and outlets with stops (uninstalled kit).
- Service stops supplied loose (not factory-installed in valve body); ready for making sweat connections to valve inlets.
- Service stops include integral check valves.
- Requires valve cartridge and trim to complete installation (sold separately).